Hello There, Budget Sai here!
I’ve just returned from some much needed rest and relaxation. Now it’s time to get to work! What better way to start my blog than to share my vacation looks with you? Just in time for Spring Break.
Let’s start with the overlooked but very important airport style! Perfect way to ease you into my world with a casual, comfy but cute outfit, everything your airport style should be:
- Peter Pilotto for Target Sweatshirt in light blue floral/stripe print; $29.99 (You can still find some on eBay!)
- Peter Pilotto for Target Pant in black/check print; $34.99, available at Target.com
- GAP Essential Cami in white; (which I got on sale 2 for $15 last year). Gap has a great selection of essential tanks.
- Converse Chuck Taylor Classic low tops in black; $5o, converse.com
- J.Crew Summer Straw Hat (purchased in 2011) in natural $34.50 (still available and on sale now)
- Diane von Furstenberg Seventeen Again- 28″ Expandable Suitcase; $150 (I paid $75 at Marshalls!)
What are your travel essentials? How are you feeling this look?