Since it was my last beach day, I wanted to go out with a bang. A cut-out one-piece was the way to go. A classic silhouette with a modern twist, and white HOT! I paired the swimsuit with a colorful cover-up, simple straw hat, and piece of jewelry to glam up my look. I know it sounds like a lot, but sometimes more is more.
- Forever 21 Daydreamer Woven Kimono; $19.80
- Asos Cutwork Detail Swimsuit; $33.87
- Urban Outfitters Roseville Metal Cuff, $28.00 (about 2 years old), similar styles here. Before I left on vacation I stopped in Forever 21 and saw they have a cuff identical to this one in gold and silver.
- J.Crew Summer Straw Hat in Natural (purchased in 2011); $34.50
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Santorini Straw Tote; $150 at Marshalls (5 years old), no longer available but you can find this one and more at ebay.com
- Havaianas Slim Animal Flip-Flops in Dark Grey; $11.05 , a Bloomingdales sale 2 months ago, more Havaianas Flip-Flops at Bloomingdales, 6pm.com and Havaianas.com