The sporty trend is everywhere: mesh tops, track pants, jerseys, and sneaker wedges. The trend is so popular that everyone has a sporty side to them. What I like about athletic inspired looks are the embellishments and luxe materials that are intermixed. This past Friday, I went for a studded chunky sweater, skinny jeans, and sexy high heels. To give the look a sporty “edge”, I added a baseball cap and toughened it up with a moto jacket. Do you think I hit it out of the park?
- American Apparel Salt and Pepper Hat in Dark Ash; $32
- H&M Wool Moto Jacket, no longer available at H&M but you can find one here and here
- Forever 21 Studded Chunky Sweater in White; $17.80, now on sale in Mint for $11.99
- J Brand Mid Rise Super Skinny Jean in Revenge, available at Revolve Clothing
- Pour La Victoire Eastona Patent Pointy-Toe Pump in White, more white pumps here and here