Can you tell by the layers and layers of black that I am mourning the delayed arrival of Spring? In New York City, it seems like Winter just doesn’t want to let go. I opted out of the bulkiness of a coat and went for the sleek monochromatic layered look by combining a slim turtleneck, skinny jeans and smooth leather accessories to the heavy textured boucle vest.
How did you layer up this Winter?
- Adrienne Vittadini Boucle Vest from Neiman Marcus (no longer available), similar style here
- H&M Turtleneck; $10
- GAP Double O-Ring Belt, similar style here
- Joe’s Honey Booty Fit Bootcut Jean in Black from Bloomingdale’s, I had them tailored into skinny jeans
- Wythe NY ‘Rachel’ Over the Knee Boot from Gilt; $159 (no longer available), similar styles here and here
- Luana Top Handle Handbag from Marshall’s (over 5 years old), you can find Luana Handbags on ebay.com