The beautiful weekend weather rolled into Monday and I couldn’t be any happier. There is nothing like waking up at the beginning of the week with your clothes already picked out (oh yeah I do that sometimes) all while the sun is shining. This look has workwear written all over it: a flowy blouse, a pair of high heels and let me not forget the pencil skirt. Thank goodness for pencil skirts. They can be effortlessly sexy without even trying. I’m not a fan of workwear and if I had to stick to a certain uniform I would have to go with pencil skirts all the way. Who am I kidding? I love all skirts. As long as I’m looking like a lady, I’m feeling like a lady.
How are you workin’ it at work?
- Diane von Furstenberg ‘Alphie’ Leather Cropped Jacket; (sample sale), similar style via asos.com
- Forever 21 Floral Top; (many years ago), similar one also from forever21.com
- H&M Jersey Skirt in Burgundy; $12.95 (black still available)
- H&M Waist Belt in Gold (no longer available), similar one via nordstrom.com
- Forever 21 Night Moves Stiletto Sandals; $32.80