My look today is more relaxed as we get closer to the weekend. There’s nothing like your ‘boyfriend’ clothes. ‘His’ jeans are so comfortable, ‘his shirt’ hangs loose enough to lounge in, it’s a match made in heaven. The look wouldn’t be complete without my Pour La Victoire heels, of course. For me no look is complete without a pair of heels. It’s my first time wearing them since I bought them 5 months ago! They are the chic-est shoes my feet ever met. To finish the look I wore my Jean Paul Gaultier for Target trench coat, my very first piece of collaboration clothing purchased four years ago. As you know, trench coats are a must-have classic in your wardrobe. They are timeless, yet always look fresh. Don’t you think?
Do you like the ‘boyfriend’ look? How are you styling your trench coat?
- Jean Paul Gaultier for Target Striped Trench Coat; $59.99 (4 Years old), similar via nastygal.com
- Forever 21 Essential Button Down Shirt in Grey; $19.80, Blue available in a Large (bigger is better for the full ‘boyfriend’ look)
- Joe Fresh Boyfriend Jean in Medium Wash; $49, available online for $29!!!!
- Pour La Victoire ‘Turner’ Pump in Black Leather via Gilt; $119 (no longer available), available via bluefly.com
- Maurizio Taiuti Genuine LeatherTop Handle Handbag -Made In Italy via Marshalls; (can’t remember how much I paid), more of Maurizio via ebay.com