Some styles are made for certain seasons, but like all rules, some are made to be broken. I never thought I’d wear corduroy pants in Spring until I saw a lightweight, neutral hued pair at Marshall’s on clearance for only $39! Its skinny silhouette compliments and hugs every curve. The t-shirt and shoes were also from Marshalls fab finds. Mixing brands and finding different pieces in various locations seem to be the new norm. If today’s outfit is any indication, sometimes you’ll be lucky enough to find everything you need in one place, especially Marshall’s. With a little digging and lots of enthusiasm, you can get your hands on something no one else has. The light blazer in navy balanced the lighter tones just enough, as to not wash me out. Finished off the look with sunglasses .
How do you feel about corduroys in the Spring?
- H&M Lightweight Blazer in Navy, similar here
- Cynthia Rowley T-Shirt via Marshalls, similar here
- JBrand Skinny Leg Corduroys via Marshalls; $39
- Seven For All Mankind Snakeskin Sandals via Marshalls; $59, similar here
- Jones New York Sunglasses via T.J. Maxx; $10, similar here and here
- Forever 21 Sunglasses Pouch; $4.80 (only available in stores)