Yesterday’s choice of attire was based on the rain. The rain that never happened. You see I’m one of those people who fear even 30% chances of rain. I fear being drenched while wearing light colored clothing. Nevertheless black is always welcome in my wardrobe. Here I am in my favorite black blazer, a cami and coated skinny jeans. To soften up the look after realizing the sun would stay out, I added my Cavalcanti floral printed clutch and nude pumps that I still had with me from this weekend.
Happy Hump Day!
- Forever 21 Signature Blazer; $24.80, similar via forever21.com
- Gap Essential Cami; $15, similar via oldnavy.com
- Joe’s Jeans Coated Black Ankle Length Skinny via Marshalls; similar ones via bloomingdales.com
- Vince Camuto ‘Kain’ Pump in Blush Smooth Patent; $98, similar here and here and here
- Cavalcanti Floral Clutch via Marshalls; $49.99, same one via ebay.com
- Jones New York Sunglasses via T.J. Maxx; $10, similar here and here