A little stiletto action for last night’s Humble Grapes concert in LES. My Casadei (pronounced ka-sa-day) pumps are a work of art and only come out on special occasions. Instead of wearing them for a photo shoot, I dressed it up for a night out on the town; grey distressed jeans, wraparound blouse and I swapped my everyday bag for my Luna top handle bag. Greys and blacks always go hand in hand.
Check out The Humble Grapes EP – released yesterday and free to download. Enjoy!
Have a beautiful weekend!
- Forever 21 Wraparound Shirt; $19.80, similar here
- BDG Grey Distressed Jeans via Urban Outfitters (old), similar here and here
- Casadei Studded Leather Pointy Pumps (close up via coolspotters.com); a gift, similar here and here
- Luana Top Handle Handbag from Marshall’s (over 5 years old), you can find Luana Handbags on ebay.com
- Flud Watches ‘The Shea‘ Sunglasses via Karmaloop.com (sold out); $34.95, more square frame sunglasses via zappos.com