This weekend was probably the best weather weekend in a long time. Easy, breezy, beautiful Saturday afternoon. The landlord in my building always takes care of the gardening in front of my building. The flowers have finally bloomed and before they die and come back to life I decide to take my blog photos with them on Saturday. I’m not sure of the name of this particular flower, but it looks like my favorite, the rose -with a side of carnation (one of the longest lasting flowers). I asked my neighbor of 6 years now if she can be my photographer for the day. She did a great job and I’m very happy with the results. I’ll have to ask her again when my team is not around. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
I got this maxi dress before my vacation to the Dominican Republic this past winter, it never made it on the trip, but it was definitely a keeper for the summer. Not only is it a flirty number, but its ankle length! I can wear it with flats and still feel sexy. Heels are my thing and you all know it, but the dress itself outweighs my craziness about heels any day.
How do yo wear your maxi dresses?
Hope you all had a blooming weekend!
- Forever 21 Sleek Cutout Maxi Dress; $24.80
- DV by Dolce Vita Archer Thong Sandal via Gilt.com; $35, also available via 6pm.com
- Cavalcanti Floral Clutch via Marshalls; $49.99, same one via ebay.com
- Flud Watches ‘The Shea‘ Sunglasses via Karmaloop.com (sold out); $34.95, more square frame sunglasses via zappos.com
- Bracelet; $11.99 and 3 set rings; $7.99 via Dor L’Dor in Englewood, NJ