Is a sexy red dress. I love, love, love red dresses. They make you look super hot without trying. Its such an eye-catching color and with this dress expect many compliments coming your way. The minute I saw this dress, I had to have it, I’ve been thinking about getting all the other colors too! I know its not cold outside, but these booties transition into the summer perfectly; they do not heat up your feet at all, besides they give this look a bit of a street style swag.
Trending this summer is dainty jewelry. I like to wear more than one necklace and make sure they each have a different charm. I’m very particular about chain lengths and thickness. For a perfect pile up, make sure there is just the right amount of space between them so that they don’t get tangled up in the front. Let each one be seen. The thinner the necklace the more delicate it will look.
It happened to be game night on Sunday so I felt like I needed to add more patriotic pieces to my look. I remembered I bought this cute little pouch last year for July 4th. I put it in my clear clutch and voila! Go USA!
How do you like the lady in red?
- American Apparel Ponte Tank Dress; $58
- DV by Dolce Vita ‘Fife’ Leopard-Print Suede Ankle Boots; $69 via Gilt.com, you can also find them via saksoff5th.com
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Clear Clutch, similar here
- American Apparel Small Stars and Stripes Carry-All Pouch; $18
- Cross Necklace; a gift, similar here
- Heart Necklace; a gift, similar here
- American Apparel Gold Tone ABC Pendant; $25
- Thin Rhinestone bracelet via Dor L’Dor; $11.99
- Gold Tone Ring; $10 at Williamsburg Market