Hope you all enjoyed the long holiday weekend celebrating America’s independence.
I love camouflage just as much as I love leopard. This print has been around for a very long time for men, but us women have gotten a hold of it and in my opinion -we look much better in it than they do! That’s why it has become what it is today, like leopard, a never ending styling print piece. Since my top was loose, I balanced it out with this black pencil skirt, keeping it feminine, fresh and edgy!
How would you style your camo?
- Forever 21 Camo Crop Top, $8.80
- Forever 21 Pencil Skirt; similar here and here
- Rachel Rachel Roy ‘Palissa’ Lace Up Shooties from Macy’s, $129 (no longer available); similar here – all under $100
- American Apparel Small Stars and Stripes Carry-All Pouch; $18
- Urban Outfitters Roseville Metal Cuff, $28.00 (about 2 years old), similar styles here