I wear the color red all throughout the year. It’s a color that never goes out of style and everyone should have in their closet. In the summer I love to pair it with white, nude and more red. This look wouldn’t have felt the same without the matching red lipstick; playful, sexy and most importantly confidence. No look stands tall without confidence. Go out there and add red to your wardrobe if that’s what it takes to feel good.
How do you do red in the summer? What’s your favorite color year round?
TGIF! Have a beautiful weekend!
- American Apparel Alphabet Earrings, $18, similar here
- Old Navy Jersey Tami, $4 (Red, No Longer available); similar here
- Joe’s Jeans -Bootcut Pennie (had them tailored into skinny/straight leg, then I hemmed it myself), $158; on sale at Bloomingdale’s
- Steve Madden ‘Stecy’ Sandal in Natural Leather; $79.95
- Gold Band from Williamsburg, Brooklyn Market, $10; find similar rings on the streets of Soho, NY