I had a great time at the show Sunday afternoon, it was everything I expected it to be and some! Amazing! Go see it now!
In my previous post about prepping for the musical, I mentioned the outfit I had put together for this day; fringe top (flapper inspired), black coated jeans and my black patent Steve Madden high heeled sandals. Black is very slimming and elongates when paired with more and more black, but I particularly liked the way the fringe detail stood out up against the coated denim, the same way the coated denim stood out up against the patent heels. All the black didn’t get lost because of all the bold textures, and all that jazz!
Will you be trying the fringe trend this Fall?
Happy Monday Number 2!
- H&M Fringed Top, $49.95 (Sold Out); similar here and here
- Joe’s Jeans Coated Black Ankle Length Skinny via Marshalls; similar affordable one via bloomingdales.com and if you want to splurge, this one also via bloomingdales.com
- Steve Madden ‘Stecy’ Ankle Strap Sandal, $79.95
- H&M Cocktail Ring, $9.95 available in stores
- Hermes ‘Birkin’ 30cm in Black Togo Leather (gift)