This past Saturday was my niece’s 6th birthday party. The Frozen theme turned out to be a huge success and she was very happy to have Elsa and Anna attend her special day. After all she is a princess herself and princesses get together and do princess things. My sister and I thought it would be a very cute idea for all the ladies in the family to wear frozen t-shirts and style it in our own way. First we found one at Forever 21, then JCPenny had more of a selection, but not many in our sizes, Kohl’s had everything we were looking for. When I think of a graphic tee I automatically think jeans and sneakers, but I totally went against the norm pairing my tee with a leather mini skirt and a black blazer. As much as would have liked to be in heels in my sister’s backyard, I probably wasn’t going to be able to move around as much so instead I added my Prabal Gurung for Target sandals that I haven’t worn at all and a bunch of my favorite bracelets to my outfit, keeping it young and fresh for a kid’s party.
How do you wear your graphic tees?
- Disney Frozen 4 -Squares Tank, $12.99
- American Apparel Nylon Mesh Bra, $14
- Vakko Leather Mini Skirt with Zipper Slit, $20 via the Meadowlands Market; similar in faux leather
- Forever 21 Collarless Blazer, more collarless styles via forever21.com
- Prabal Gurung for Target Flat Sandals, (old)