Babies are just super cute and I can’t wait to have one of my own. For now I have the joy of attending (and sometimes planning) other friends and family baby showers. This past Saturday I went to one of my cousin’s baby shower. It’s always nice to come together when you’re celebrating an exciting new addition to the family. In some cultures, baby showers take place in the evening with women and men in attendance. Dressing for an evening baby shower is fairly easy when deciding what to wear. I think a cocktail dress below or at the knee, or jeans and a blouse, but always heels are a perfect way to celebrate. My cousin’s baby shower had a superhero theme; now what better way to show strength and femininity than by wearing your fave sky highs? Even the preggers was in heels all night while dancing, greeting relatives, and making a toast. I have a feeling she’ll wear heels right up until giving birth, I know I will. Now that’s what I call a Superwoman!
What do you wear to baby showers? Ever feel like walking in heels is the ultimate superpower?
- Forever 21 Lace Knit Midi Dress (sold out); similar here and here
- H&M Rhinestone Earrings, $9.95 (sold out); similar here and here
- H&M Leather Jacket, $199 (last season); new version here and more here
- Steve Madden ‘Stecy’ Ankle Strap Sandal, $79.95
- Hermes ‘Birkin’ 30cm in Black Togo Leather (gift)
- Essie ‘Dive Bar’