Lucky Number 7!
Football is a sport that is an exciting and exhilarating American past time. If you’re anything like me, no matter how casual the event is, I like to have the option of wearing high heels even if it is just going to the bar and watching a big game.
Everyone looks forward to get through the holidays just to get to the Super Bowl. I’m rooting for Colin and the 49ers one hundred percent! Crossing my fingers! Now I’m not close to being a football expert, but I can dress for the occasion with Fanatics. Fanatics has an overwhelming amount of NFL jerseys to choose from on their website, but I stayed true to my love for the color red and of course the 49ers. Football season is a cold one and sometimes you have to pile on layers like this leather jacket to keep warm. So, don’t forget your hats, scarves and gloves.
I chose a pair of Levi’s jeans, a perfect fit to watch the 49ers playing at their home, Levi’s stadium. Don’t forget to pump it up in leopard heels, furry clutch and midi rings. I like to give every outfit or trend a glamorous touch so while I root for my favorite team in the stands or at the bar, I still feel like myself. A girl has to always look her best wherever you choose to watch the game!
What’s your favorite football team?
Are you a true Fanatic?
Who’s ready for some Thursday Night football?!
- Colin Kaepernick San Francisco 49ers Nike Women’s Game Jersey – in Scarlet, $94.95 via Fanatics.com
- H&M Leather Biker Jacket, $199
- Levi’s 535 Leggings in Night Ride, $40
- MAC Lipstick in Cockney, $16
- Nasty Gal Stacked Midi Ring Set, $15
- Two Lips Too ‘Lola’ Leopard Pump, $44.95 via DSW.com
- Whistles Faux Fur Clutch in Black, $94.75 via ASOS.com