A day off (it’s never really a day off) is great and with good weather like a few days ago is even better. Sometimes it’s nice to wake up and not have to rush anywhere, but your closet. Here I’m wearing a cropped long sleeve top, a skirt that can work for everyday and the office (the slit zips up for maximum coverage) too. I always feel a breath of fresh air when I bring out these patent beauties. They are just so sophisticated. I find myself pairing them with this Kirna Zabete for Target bag for an overall feminine look. It’s never a bad thing to toughen it up in a leather jacket and sunnies. Cool vibes all around. 😉
How did you spend the last days of Fall weather?
Will you still be wearing the crop top trend this winter?
- Poof! Apparel Cropped Sweater via Marshalls $12.99 (no longer available); similar here
- United Colors of Benetton Maxi Skirt (old); similar here
- Christian Siriano for Payless ‘Legend’ Ankle Strap Pump (old), similar here and here
- Kirna Zabete Snake Classic Handbag (old); similar here and here
- Flud Watches ‘The Shea‘ Sunglasses via Karmaloop.com (sold out); similar here