Freezing weather came early and so did Black Friday! To fight off those blistering temperatures I decide to wear an all black look to keep me warm. It’s never a good thing to wear leather leggings in the cold without a pair of tights underneath. It really kept me warm, even brave enough to take off my coat to show you all the rest of my outfit.
The booties are truly a favorite of mine and I actually recommend suede booties over leather ones. I especially like it when the boots age a bit and it starts to show, a vintage touch that can tone down a head to toe sequin look. I paired my leggings and booties with one of my thicker turtlenecks for added warmth and my wool coat for a feminine and sophisticated finish.
The red on my nails stood out even more when I accessorized with all sorts of rings: cocktail, statement and midi rings. The icing on the cake is none other than a pair of black sunglasses, it has New York written all over it.
Do you live in black clothing? Do you think “all black everything” is a New York thing?
Happy Friday! Happy Weekend!
- Adrienne Vittadini turtleneck Sweater (old); similar here
- BLANKNYC Vegan Leather Leggings (old); newer version here and here
- Steven by Steve Madden ‘Marshha’ Bootie via Marshalls (old), available here
- Cocktail ring (old); similar here
- Forever 21 Midi Rings (in stores); similar available online
- Forever 21 Subtle Glam Cutout Ring in Gunmetal, $4.80