If you’re thinking about your holiday outfits, you’ve come to the right place. This weekend I put together two outfits that might inspire that two faced (no pun intended) girl in you.
For the ultimate girly girl, a flirty romper with so many potential looks, is a great start to the holiday season. One way you can dress up this romper is by adding black tights (without is also fine, but I would go with a pump if you decide to show some skin), a standout cocktail ring and a suede black clutch to match these bad ass Zara booties. I noticed an extra emphasis on the body by wearing this romper so all body types are welcomed, feel free to add a belt to accentuate your waist. Let your hair down and party the night away!
Now if you’re not in a girly, girly mood this season, sporty and minimalistic is another way to dress for all the festivities. A football jersey inspired top that’s silky and flowy tucked into a high waist skirt, top it off with an ankle strap heel and you got yourself a simple, but charming party outfit. Pulling your hair up into a ponytail with this look keeps it cool and sophisticated. Try it!
As for me, I like to have many choices according to my mood and most importantly my personality. Stay true to yourself and your closet.
Which black and white outfit would you wear? Are you the flirty girly girl or the sporty girly girl?
Look Number One:
- Forever 21 Pleated Chiffon Romper, $27.90
- American Apparel Opaque Pantyhose, $16
- Zara Peep Toe High Heel Bootie, $99.90 ($69.93 Black Friday weekend!)
- H&M Ring (no longer available); similar here, real Pearls here
- Salvatore Ferragamo Suede Shoulder Bag/Clutch (old gift); similar here
Look Number Two:
- H&M Jersey Striped Top (no longer available); similar here, here
- Forever 21 High-Waisted Skater Skirt, $19.46
- Steve Madden ‘Stecy’ Ankle Strap Sandal; similar here
- Forever 21 Longline Duster Coat, $52.36