Last week I went out on my lunch break for some retail therapy. After Christmas, the deals are phenomenal, especially at Joe Fresh. I racked up on some much needed essentials, like this dolman tee. Basics can always be mixed in with the next set of trends, sometimes you’ll buy something now and still wear it for seasons to come.
I love a slouchy top, boyfriend jeans (also from Joe Fresh) and pumps on a casual running around kind of day. Yes, I run in heels!
What trends do you look forward to in 2015?
Roomy denim? Military greens? Shirtdresses? Or maybe you’re as excited as I am to try All White Everything?
Have a Happy and Safe New Year! See you all in Twenty Fifteen!
Photo Credit: Samantha Cabral (Instagram: @zamnsam)
- Joe Fresh Dolman Tee, $9.94
- Joe Fresh Boyfriend Jean in Medium Wash; $9.94
- Nine West Cameron Silver Jace Single Sole Pumps (old); similar here
- Flud Watches ‘The Shea‘ Sunglasses via Karmaloop.com (sold out); similar here
- MAC Cosmetics ‘Velvet Teddy‘ Lipstick, $16
- MAC Cosmetics ‘Sublime Culture‘ Cremestick Liner, $16
- Essie ‘Set In Stones‘ Luxe Effects over Essie ‘Take it Outside‘