Today I’m taking the time out to share some fun facts with all of my readers. An insight on what it’s like to be me!
- I love chocolate and bagels, never tried it together, but I’ll probably love it too.
- My astrological sign is Cancer and I truly am a Cancer in all aspects of the sign.
- I am a dog lover and just lost my love to shunt liver.
- Dirty 30 is coming at me in about 5 months, 5 days, 12 hours…
- I have 3 sisters; 2 older and one younger. I work with two out of the three and the oldest works in the same field, but a different location where I’ve also worked. Work, work, work ever since I was 13.
- Started babysitting at that age. I was the babysitters club.
- One thing I always carry in my bag besides my huge iPhone 6 Plus, wallet and keys is a prayer my dad gave me a few years ago. He said “take it everywhere you go for protection and don’t forget the $20 emergency cash too.”
- Speaking of dad, I am the spitting image of him. Scary. -__-
- I love all genres of music, but *Nsync was all I ever listened to in my teenage years.
- Speaking of those years, I went to an all girl high school, Notre Dame in the West Village. What an adjustment.
- I always wanted to be a dancer (because of Aaliyah first then Britney Spears). I would perform for family and friends whenever I learned their music video choreography.
- And an interior decorator because of my mother who always loved to decorate our home growing up.
- My favorite color is black, but I never like to decorate in black. Really weird.
- I’m a true New Yorker (explains the black obsession), I couldn’t see myself living anywhere else.
- I am a neat freak.
- I changed my own diaper as a baby. I am a neat freak.
- I’m crazy about shoes. I haven’t reached 100, but I do have 100 (more) in mind.
- I live in heels. If I could sleep in them I would. I like to feel tall at all times (I am barely 5′ 3”).
- I have a green thumb. Thanks to my mama.
- Favorite flower is the Rose.
- My hair is naturally curly, but I prefer straight locks.
- Yes I’m 29, who can’t drive, but loves to be driven. 🙂
- I love Italian food.
- My left side is my favorite side of my face, you can tell in the way I take my photos.
- I’m a sucker for sweatshirts in the Winter, every time there is a high-low collaboration at Target or H&M, I have to have one.
Below is the sweatshirt I created on Bow and Drape‘s website. I just love a Made in NYC brand. The sweatshirt is cozy, fashionable and makes a great shameless plug. Wink, wink. You can pair it with a skater skirt or jeans for an overall casual look.
What do you think of my 25 fun facts?
How would have you designed your sweatshirt?
Have a fun-filled weekend!
Photos By: Samantha Cabral (@zamnsam on Instagram)