The sexiest shoe after a sleek pump has to be the over the knee almost thigh high boots. My favorite piece to wear with these boots have to be sweater dresses, skirts or anything that’s going to show a little leg. I made sure to also pair them with a knee length coat that was going to give the illusion of “coat and boots and not much else” when I walked down the street. I brought out my chain choker to balance out the loose sweater dress. This sweater dress which I purchased at Francesca’s soften up the look just enough for dinner and drinks, not the club. Francesca’s boutique store has a variety of clothing for the trendy City girl.
Do you wear thigh high boots? If so, how do you like to wear them?
Photos By: Samantha Cabral (@zamnsam on Instagram)
- Diane von Furstenberg ‘Burke’ Coat (old); similar here and here
- Infinity Scarf (old); similar here
- Francesca’s Sweater Dress (bought in store, no longer available); similar here
- Guess Thigh High Boots (old); similar here
- Luana Top Handle Handbag from Marshall’s (over 5 years old), you can find Luana Handbags on ebay.com
- Silver Chain Necklace (old); similar here
- Forever 21 Midi Rings (old); similar available online
- Forever 21 Subtle Glam Cutout Ring in Gunmetal, $4.80