I never really been into fur until I borrowed this jacket from my sister. I loved the way it looked on her New Year’s with her Pixie Market dress. She joined me on the Altuzarra for Target adventure and the jacket was what she got from the whole collection, while I bought one too many pieces! I thought it would be a huge fashion statement if I wore her faux fur over my turtleneck dress for my sister’s Chanel theme birthday party, and keep it on all night. Chanel + party + fur = tres chic. 😉 The only other accessories I added to my look were cocktail rings for some bling against all the black.
Are you adding (faux) fur to your outerwear collection?
What do you think of my sister’s Chanel cake?
- Altuzarra For Target Faux Fur Jacket (available via ebay.com); similar here and here
- American Apparel Turtleneck Dress, $44
- American Apparel Opaque Pantyhose, $16
- Forever 21 Strappy Faux Suede Sandals (no longer available); similar here
- H&M Ring (no longer available); similar here, real Pearls here
- Letter ‘M’ Ring from So Good Jewelry Boutique in SOHO (going out of business), $1!