Although I only have two shades of grey in this outfit, I see myself and many other fashionistas wearing grey much more this cold, freeezing Winter. Could it be just a trend or is this weather bringing out the gloom in all of us? Hey I’m not complaining, I love how versatile grey is, can be paired with almost any color. Right now I like to pair it with other neutrals, like tan and brown like I did here. In the Summer don’t forget to give your greys a taste of the bright side, next to white or neon.
Are you giving black a break and heading over to the grey area?
I hear rain and snow are on its way to the Northeast. Stay warm and be safe everyone!
Photos By: @zamnsam (Instagram)
- Forever 21 Longline Duster Coat, $49.99
- Forever 21 Heather Grey Poncho Knit Top, $17.90 (no longer available); similar here
- Levi’s Boyfriend Skinny Selvedge Jeans, $69
- Vintage Louis Vuitton ‘Trocadero’ Shoulder Bag (gift); available here (smaller version)
- Sam Edelman ‘Rowin’ Bootie (4 years old); more here
- Gold band, Brooklyn Flea Market, a gift
- Tiffany &Co. Elsa Peretti Band Ring, a gift
- Diamond Band/White Gold Ring, a gift
- Diamond Studded Heart Ring, a gift