What’s the first thing we did every morning? Eat! I think I had guacamole that early a few times during the trip! It was just too good! I like to have an outfit for every occasion even if it is just breakfast. On this day I let my dress flow and my tan glow. I love a good maxi dress, they’re just so easy to wear in warm weather. Pair them with flat sandals or a high-heeled sandal for those extra long ones. We always took short walks around the resort and I couldn’t help but to admire the colors around me, so much I put myself in the photos! On the evening back from the ruins, I went to dinner in an all denim dress. The rest is history…
Just kidding! I can’t wait until I wear this dress again in the summer. It was super flattering on the body, so if you want your booty to pop some, a form-fitting denim dress like this one can work just like your favorite pair of jeans. I’m almost 100% sure that every girl’s favorite jeans are the ones that make your derrière look good!
Will you go with the maxi dress look or the all denim trend this Spring/Summer?
- Forever 21 Maxi Dress (last year); similar here
- DV by Dolce Vita ‘Archer’ Sandal via Amazon.com
- 14k Gold Bangles (my own)
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Clear Clutch, similar here
- Forever 21 Button-Down Denim Dress; similar here, splurge here
- Forever 21 Strappy Faux Suede Sandals (sold out); similar here (want!), splurge here
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Fringe Crossbody, $125 via bloomingdales.com
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in ‘Sweet Pink’ also available at CVS Pharmacy