It was the middle of our trip and it was finally time to go see the Mayan Ruins in Tulum. We got on a local bus then took a 10 minute walk directly into the our destination. These particular ruins are the only ones that over look the ocean, a view that just takes your breath away. We spent most of the the time stopping at every structure and reading up on what each “building” represented for the Mayans. It was probably the hottest day of that week so we made sure to bring our swimsuits to take a dip in the water towards the end of our educational adventure. As we were leaving we stopped for some refreshing coconut water. Ahhh…
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Forever 21 Strappy Crossback One-Piece (last year); similar here and here
- Forever 21 Clutch, $22.90
- Forever 21 Drawstring Shorts (old); similar here
- Havaianas Flip Flops in Black Slim via Bloomingdales.com, $26
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in ‘Sweet Pink’ also available at CVS Pharmacy
- Flud Watches ‘The Shea‘ Sunglasses via Karmaloop.com (sold out); similar here