I’m an 80’s baby, but why not live a little bit like my parents did in the 70’s, groooovy. For once, I thought I was in the twilight zone, I didn’t know how much I look like my mom in these photos! I’ve always been a fan of flare jeans, that’s why I still have these 2010 William Rast for Target jeans. They fit so well, it was sad to see the brand go in 2013, but that’s okay I can wear them more now that they’re back in style. My favorite trends are ones you can pull off day and night. I can wear these with a blouse or a plain white tee. I like the elongated look flares give me because I’m a petite gal. As if I needed another reason to wear heels. 🙂
Are you feeling the 70’s trend?
Remember no matter what’s trending, stay true to your style, but don’t be afraid of change.
Happy Friday and have a beautiful weekend!
- American Apparel Chiffon Secretary Blouse, $60
- William Rast for Target Jeans (2010 Collaboration!); similar here, here and splurge here
- Ava and Aiden ‘Marilyn’ Ankle Strap Mary Jane Pump via Gilt.com (old); more of the brand here, similar here and here
- Forever 21 Peak Lapel Overcoat, $54.90
- Karen Walker Sunglasses
- MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam (I) Lipstick, $16 with NYX Cosmetics Retractable Lip Liner, $4.50