I’m baaaaack! A casual look is the best way to welcome the warmer temperatures, albeit temporary.
I’m passing by quickly today with a 5 piece suit: button down shirt, boyfriend jeans, ankle strap shoes, a cuff bracelet and stud earrings that I recently purchased at the LOFT. I left my button down shirt with an extra button undone to sweeten up my boyfriend jeans. Normally I wear dainty necklaces to distract from the open buttons, but this time I let my still going strong tan shine through. Wearing my jeans cuffed or frayed (which I did to these Levi’s pair) at the bottom with these Rebecca Minkoff ankle strap shoes gives the look a little more character. I think this may be my go to off duty look, what do you think?
What is your off duty look? How do you wear your button downs?
Photos By: Samantha Cabral (@zamnsam on Instagram)
- H&M Shirt (old); similar here and here
- Levi’s (different wash) Boyfriend Skinny Selvedge Jeans, $69
- Rebecca Minkoff ‘Mirra’ Suede Ankle Strap Sandal via Marshall’s, $99.99; similar here
- Leather bracelet via Marshalls (old)
- Knitted bracelet via Dor L’Dor (old), more here
- LOFT Cuff bracelet
- LOFT Pave Oval Ring
- LOFT Pave Stud Earrings
- Nails (Toes): Essie ‘forever yummy’