There’s a lot of construction going on in the city, but I always seem to get my way through it -in a fashionable manner. Bodycon isn’t always the answer, but black definitely is when it’s hot and sweaty outside.
For those cooler times of the day I like to wear a classic denim jacket to keep just that -cool. You can always find a perfect timeless piece like this one at the Gap and you know you’ll have it for a long time.
Do you run back to black as much as I do all year round?
What are your favorite throwback outfits?
Photos By @zamnsam (Instagram)
- Forever 21 ‘Iconic’ Slip Dress, (sold out); similar here
- GAP Denim Jacket (old); newer version here
- ZARA Lace-Up Printed Leather Wedge, $89.90
- LOFT Cuff bracelet, $24.99
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in ‘Maison’, $6