I spent Mother’s Day with the special ladies in my life: mom, sisters and a few of my aunts. I love to get together with my family. I know there will always be laughter, food and more food!
Leopard is a favorite animal print of mine. Every time I wear it, I feel like a bad ass. You can either tone it down or tone it up like I did in a leather cuff, pouch and dainty accessories. It was so hot and sunny I felt like Tarzan moving from one shade to another just to get a good shot.
How do you wear leopard print? How was everyone’s Mother’s Day weekend?
Photos By: @zamnsam (Instagram)
- Forever 21 leopard Print Maxi Dress (sold out); similar here, here and here
- Steve Madden ‘Stecy’ Ankle Strap Sandal (now comes in 16 different colors!); similar here
- Vintage Coach Crossbody bag/Pouch; similar here
- Leather Cuff Bracelet (old); similar here and here
- LOFT Pave Oval Ring
- H&M Rings (no longer available)
- Forever 21 Mix & Match Ring Set, $4.80