Nothing like an ugly sweater to get you into the Christmas spirit, am I right? I think so. Although I can get away with a knit or two, – you’ll never find me in a decorative one on any given day. No thanks, but thank you @hm men for inspiring me to participate in a National Ugly Sweater day with the one and only Santa.
The sweater had a perfect oversized fit, but not for leggings and over the knee boots -that didn’t work out. I looked sloppy and stocky, which are huge NO’s in my world of fashion. Instead, I asked myself what can balance out the boots and the sweater -leather ruffles says girly, but sassy. I tucked in the sweater and I was ready to go to work and ugly it up. My co-workers also partook in the festivities with their own ugly sweaters, so it was well worth the effort!
Do you all participate in the festivities of Ugly Sweater Day? What did you think of my ugly sweater choice?
Photos By: @zamnsam (Instagram)
- H&M Men’s Knit Sweater, $14.99
- DVF Ruffle Leather Skirt (old); similar here, here and here
- Forever 21 Faux Suede Over-the-knee boots (sold out); similar here, here and splurge here
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte in ‘Siren In Scarlet’
- Opi ‘My Gondola or Yours?‘ Nail Lacquer