Wintertime calls for layering up and keeping warm, but that doesn’t mean you have to look like a walking snuggie. That’s why when it’s brick out I take advantage of the turtleneck.
The turtleneck is the fool proof cold weather staple, you’ll almost always look put together in one. I own a variety of colors and about 5 black ones, but today I chose a deep berry that was lightweight and still covered all of my neck. Adding a matching lip was a fun change to my usual nude self. The skirt was right up my alley in length, long enough so that every inch of my body kept warm between neck and toes. Who says you can’t look sexy covered up?
The longer the coat the more dramatic the outfit, and that I’m okay with. I’m also debuting my longer locks, what do you think?
Hope everyone is staying warm here on the east coast. What are your go to outerwear choices?
Photos by: @zamnsam (Instagram)
- Forever 21 Contemporary Stretch Knit Turtleneck, $10.90
- Forever 21 Longline Duster Coat (old); similar here and here
- H&M Skirt (old); similar here
- Nine West Suede Knee High Heel Boots (old); similar here, here and splurge here
- Hermès ‘Birkin’ 30cm in Black Togo Leather
- Etienne Aigner Fur Evil Eye Keychain, $35.00; H&M Pom Pom Key Ring (sold in stores), $6.99
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in ‘Media’, $17.00