You know who always has the best selection of hoodies? Forever 21 -the men’s section. If you haven’t checked it out, what are you waiting for? When I’m looking for a hoodie, I’m looking for straight comfort; no frills, no fuss. I like them long and over-sized, so I do my part to support the athleisure movement by adding a pair of leggings (not this day, but most of the time) and my go-to Nike sneakers. To me, there’s something about dressing masculine that brings out your femininity more. I look cozy not bulky, you know none of that sloppy sweat pant look. Even when you’re out running errands, you don’t have to look like it. 😉 As much as I love to dress up, I know some of you are more inclined to dress casually so I wanted to show you how I do causal.
What do you think? Do you ever shop in the men’s section? What’s your go-to casual look?
Photos By: @zamnsam (Instagram)
- Forever 21 Men Pocket Sleeve Bomber Jacket, $35
- Forever 21 Men Distressed French Terry Hoodie, $25
- J Brand Jeans (old); similar here
- Nike Free 5.0, $100
- Aldo ‘Grelillan’ Earrings, $20 (pack)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in ‘nude nuance’, $6 via Target.com