Good news everyone! Spring has quietly sprung its way into the east coast forecast. Mornings are still cold, and if you ask me…still coat worthy weather. Nevertheless I gave a warm welcome to some of my Spring staples in today’s look. Denim transcends seasons and trends so you can be rest assured it will always be a do in your closet. I chose to wear my denim jumper dress with a turtleneck, but to keep things on the springy side, I made sure it wasn’t black! I’m no fool, I made sure to add another layer to this look in case it got colder later on in the day. This dress is so versatile and I love that it’s a little more mature silhouette of a denim jumper dress, which can also be worn strapless! Let this be a warning that you’ll be seeing me rock a lot more denim this Spring!
What are your favorite denim pieces? How are you enjoying this puts me in a good mood weather?
Photos By: @zamnsam (Instagram)
- Asos Parka (old); similar here
- Love 21 Turtleneck (old); similar here
- Forever 21 Button-Down Denim Dress (old); similar here and here, splurge here and here
- Sam Edelman Booties (old); more here
- Socks (old); similar here
- Vintage Louis Vuitton ‘Trocadero’ Shoulder Bag
- Vintage Cocktail Ring