This H&M dress is super versatile, I pulled together 2 looks for you to try too!
The first one, I made super comfortable with my green converse (exact color below), and a heart choker (sweet, but S&M chic ;)) A very, very casual weekend look if you ask me.
The next ensemble is with my dear silver lace up heels, they brought out the dress’s hardware, another way of styling your everyday looks; the bag and charms added a vibrant touch -it is Spring you know, why not embrace it? The length of the dress was perfect for us shorties: in flats you don’t have to look that short and in heels you look and feel super tall!
What are all my readers up to on these warmer days?
Are you staying fresh in denim pieces?
Happy Hump Day!
Photos By: @burritomilkshake (Instagram)
- H&M Denim Dress (sold out online and in stores); similar here (btw: love!)
- Forever 21 Faux Leather Heart Choker (sold out); similar here and here
- Converse All Star Low Top Sneakers in Parasailing Green (color no longer available); similar here
- Schutz ‘Slate’ Lace Up Sandal in Silver (old); similar here
- Balenciaga S/S 10 Arena Classic First Bag in Papeete
- Etienne Aigner Fur Evil Eye Keychain, $35.00