This isn’t the first time you’ve seen me in a duster coat and this won’t be your last. The drama will forever continue. Throw it on like Batman, take off like you’re not -just hot. Sigh.
The outfit: off black shorts, a pastel green blouse to compliment the black and peep the details of both: frayed, sparkles and a wrap around waist. No plain Jane here. It’s like I created my own romper or matching set. And I love rompers.
I gave the option of going glam to casual with these 2 pair of shoes. The silver lace up POP, where the oxfords make it easier to walk in of course, but also very on trend. I’m loving the nerdy inspired shoes. For some reason I always feel like I have to add glasses to my look when I throw these on.
The last couple of outfits have made me feel sexier and accepting of who I am like no others have before. Maybe it’s the day, the week or the month, but what I do know is I wouldn’t want to change it for anything right now.
Photos By: @burritomilkshake (Instagram)
- Forever 21 Duster (sold out); similar here
- H&M Wrapover Top (sold out); similar here and here
- Zara Frayed Denim Shorts (sold out from their Summer sale); similar here
- Schutz ‘Slate’ Lace Up Sandal in Silver (old); similar here
- Target Juniper Platform Oxfords, $28; splurge here
- Glasses from a Chinatown Street Vendor, $5