Don’t shy away from those sequins ladies, there’s enough to go around. I thought I’d have sequin fatigue after my last outfit, but here we are shining through yet another holiday. To show you the many ways to rework your wardrobe and return to that dress that you dismiss as a “one off”, I froze just for you. The first look I kept very short and sweet. I went with opaque tights and patent Mary Jane’s.
The next pair you SHOULD remember from my last post! These white leather pumps give me the confidence I need to complete any look whether it’s with a dress or a pair of jeans and a black tee (outfit coming soon, lol).
And last, but not least which is probably the pair that defines my style the most, sexy yet cool, and very cold. Sometimes a little extra detail goes a long way.
How is everyone’s holiday shopping coming along? What shiny little number will you be wearing?
Christmas is 4 days away…
Photos by: @burritomilkshake (Instagram)
- Rachel Roy Copper Sequin A-Line Dress via T.J. Maxx (sold out); available here
- Jessica Mcclintock Lipstick Crossbody via T.J. Maxx (sold out); available here, similar here
- Vince Camuto ‘Jasper’ Mary Jane Pump (old); similar here, splurge here
- Sam Edelman ‘Dea’ Pumps via T.J. Maxx (sold out); available here
- Rachel Rachel Roy ‘Palissa’ Lace Up Shooties (old); similar here, splurge here
- Hue Silky Sheer Control Top via T.J. Maxx (in stores), $3.99