…and a little bit of pink. There wasn’t much plan for Easter this year. I’m still trying to built a closet in my room which is taking forever to complete, but I’m hoping soon I can share some of that experience with you all. I love to organize closets, but boy (and girl) it’s a lot of work.
I remember back when I was little, my mom used to dress me and my younger sister up in white shoes and floral dresses. Those were the days. Now I wear white shoes, but not so much floral in my closet like I used to. I still went for a little bit of pink for an early Easter dinner at Tryon Public House with this jacket from H&M, I think it must be over 10 years old. Tweed jackets and/or blazers will always be in my wardrobe, just take a look at Chanel fashion shows, year, after year, after year and Anna Wintour -the number one fan of Chanel tweed jackets. They are and will always be a fashion staple…statement in my book. I combined more fabric and textures to the equation: chiffon, (faux) leather and suede. Every piece had its moment to shine on Easter Sunday.
What did you think of my bunny holiday get up? What’s your Sunday best look?
It’s raining in New York, but I’m checking up on that warm weather like my life depended on it! What are your warm weather plans this year?
- H&M Open Front Blazer (old); similar here and here, splurge here and here
- Forever 21 Collared Chiffon Blouse, $19.90
- Kardashian Kollection Skater Skirt (no longer available); similar here, here, here and here
- Zara Peep Toe High Heel Bootie (no longer available); similar here, splurge here
- Chanel Vintage Bag; similar here and here
- Karen Walker Sunglasses; similar here
- H&M Ring (no longer available); similar here, real Pearls here
- LOFT Pave Stud Earrings, $19.50, similar here
- Nails (hands): Chanel ‘April’ Polish; (toes) Essie ‘meet the parents’