You ask what am I doing with an overcoat in the middle of the Summer? Whatever floats your boat, or should I say coat? L-O-L. It’s the perfect Summer coat: sheer, light, and full of dramas (aka the duster).
What’s lying underneath? A swimsuit turned bodysuit. Summer Fridays are in full effect at work and who knows where the early exit will lead you. Pool parties are a thing in the city, so why not dive right in after you punch out? I decorated my lower half in light denim flares. Light blue denim is not discreet and demands attention so find a pair that ARE flattering to your body type.
I am loving the gold chain trend this season. For this one, I had to contact a few sisters for it, but it was all worth it in the end. 4 chainz to fill up the chest was my goal. More is more this Summer and so I topped off the look with my staple gold hoops. Oh yeah and this season’s obsession, the DVF sandals. 🙂
What are you wearing to stand out on these last days of Summer?
Photos By @burritomilkshake (Instagram)
- H&M Swimsuit (old), similar here
- Forever 21 Flare Jeans (No longer available); similar here, here and splurge here
- Naked Wardrobe ‘See Me Thru’ Duster; similar here and here
- DVF Shoes via T.J. Maxx (sold out); similar here
- Chains: Single crosses my own, Rosary and arrow my sisters!; similar styles here, and here !
- Canal Street Hoops; similar here, here and splurge here