Last Friday I reunited with my friends, a much needed get together. As it was still warm enough to bare skin, I chose to wear a playful skirt and white button down, keeping it young and fresh; a blazer in case it got chilly at night (ended up in my hands the whole time). I’ve been “milking (it for all it’s worth”) my silver lace up heels before it gets too cold to wear, it turns out they can be styled in more ways than one. To wake up the look “just a little bit, just a little bit” I added my snakeskin mini messenger bag up against the polka dot, two (prints) are better than one. I had my nails and lips in total Fall mode with bold colors: blue and red.
Do you have a favorite shoe you wear all the time?
What prints are you into this Fall?
- Old Navy Oxford Shirt in White, $24.94 (Now on sale for $17!0
- Old Navy Pleated-Chiffon Skirt in ‘Warm Polka Dot’, $24.94 (also on sale for $14.97!)
- H&M Lightweight Blazer in Navy, similar here
- Schutz ‘Slate’ Sandal via Gilt.com (sold out), $109; more colors via schutz.com
- Essie ‘Style Cartel’
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet #40 La Sensuelle