I spent Memorial Day enjoying the beautiful weather with a hike in the park, all while watching the military planes fly by. We get so caught up in our daily routines we forget to remember those men and women who served in our country’s Armed Forces, some of which live near by in my neighborhood. Later in the day, I dressed up for dinner plans in a vintage Gianfranco Ferre top (representing the red, white and blue), a pencil skirt and some bondage on my feet to match the crisscross action happening in the back of my top.
How was everyone’s Memorial Day weekend? Are you ladies sporting your Summer crop tops?
Photos By: Him
- Vintage GF Ferre Pinstriped Crisscross Crop Top; similar here and here
- H&M Skirt (old); similar here
- Silvia Tcherassi for Payless ‘Genova’Sandal (2011 Collaboration); similar style here, here and splurge here
- Michael Kors Over-sized Chronograph Gold-tone Watch, 44mm via Bloomingdales.com
- Revlon ‘Really Red’ Matte Lipstick