Pink isn’t my favorite color, but silky shirts are a favorite of mine. The black piping makes it resemble a pajama shirt. Okay I will never think it’s a good idea to walk around. In the street. With pajamas on. No. Don’t do it! This shirt looks like something you can sleep in, but you probably shouldn’t because you’ll be ironing forever.
I paired my shirt with my BLANKNYC vegan leathers, gold pumps to match the buttons and a pink lip just because. The duster coat I can’t stop wearing (when are they going to restock in the other colors?!) topped of this “slept so good I left with my pajamas” look.
Do you have favorite leather leggings (Jeggings too)? Could this be your go to holiday look? How do you feel about those crazy kids wearing pajamas outside of their home?
Christmas is a week away! Have you done all of your Christmas shopping? Are you thinking twice about gifting pajamas this year?
- Juicy Couture Silk Shirt via Marshalls; $29 (clearance), similar here, here and here
- BLANKNYC Vegan Leather Leggings (old); newer version here and here
- Jessica Simpson ‘Calkins’ in Gold-Clear Liquid Metallic Heels via 6pm.com; $64.99 (also available in Black and Gunmetal), similar here
- Forever 21 Longline Duster Coat, $52.36
- Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lipstick in ‘Charme’ available via ebay.com