This past Monday was a life changing experience for me. For some it wouldn’t have been that dramatic, but trying to keep your apartment was a big deal to me. After a successful meeting with the landlord, I can now breathe easy and enjoy the holidays. To make it even better, the weather was a high of 70 degrees! You know what that means? Open toe shoes! Yes I went as far as looking like I was cut out of a Resort 2015 ad! A button down safari shirt, denim skirt, camouflage sandals and sunglasses that scream I’m ready for a vacation! After all this I think it’s time for one, so even if I couldn’t book a trip, I had to dress the part. For now, I’m just happy to be spending Thanksgiving with my parents in their new home.
How will you spending Thanksgiving this year?
Any vacation plans in 2015?
Have a wonderful and grateful Thanksgiving weekend!
- H&M Shirt (old)
- Kardashian Kollection Denim Pencil Skirt; $23.99; similar here
- Christian Siriano for Payless ‘Kryptic’ Double Buckle Pump, $22
- Karen Walker Cat Eye Sunglasses $250 (gift) via Saks Fifth Avenue; similar here
- Maurizio Taiuti Genuine Leather Top Handle Handbag -Made In Italy via Marshalls; (old), more of Maurizio via ebay.com
- Dangle Ring (gift); similar here