There’s something about the holidays that make me feel a little mushy inside, I don’t know if it’s the decorations, the songs, the people, -what I do know is we are all about to sparkle into the new year. So many party looks from so many different brands making it hard to choose just one. BUT I’m going to find a way to control the impulse. I’ve decided for all holiday parties (up until Christmas that is) -I will rework what I have in my closet. Whether if it’s a different shoe, accessory or even a hairstyle, anything can instantly change the vibe of your look.
This thanksgiving morning was a cold one, but I managed to keep it together wearing my FFF (favorite faux fur) to keep me warm; a cropped wool sweater, my 10 year old Free People flares and my can’t stop, won’t stop wearing platform shoes. I wanted to go for a boho vibe and blend in with the Fall foliage so my main attraction were the pants and its floral print. The blush cropped sweater complimented well with them. The platforms definitely added that spunk in my step.
Well ladies (and gentlemen) there’s nothing wrong with going extra this holiday season or even with your everyday outfits. Throw on your (faux) fur, your sunglasses and walk into your family’s living room like yes I’m here and I’m fabulous. And when they ask you what’s in your velvet pouch, tell them nothing, it gave your outfit the million dollar touch. You too should feel like a million bucks! :p
What are you wearing this holiday season?
See below for all things similar!
Photos By: @zamnsees (Instagram)
- Forever 21 Coat (last A/W Season); similar here, here, here, here, here and here
- Nasty Gal Cropped Sweater (old); similar here, here and splurge here
- Free People One Floral Fields Wideleg pants (super old, but in the best condition!); similar here and here
- Target Jupiter Platform Oxfords, $28; splurge here
- Carmen Marc Valvo bag (old); similar here, splurge here
- Karen Walker Sunglasses, $198
- H&M Ring Set (old); similar here