I decided to go for a low key celebration for my 10 year anniversary…a trip to the movies. What did I go see? Fifty Shades of Grey of course. It was the perfect movie for the occasion. The soundtrack is also a great listen if you want to get in the mood. I took a risk and dressed up for love and not necessarily for the weather. (Lol). Nothing says L-O-V-E like a LRD (little red dress). I went with a 50’s meets the 90’s vibe in my faux fur and choker combination.
How do you all think I pulled off my look? Did you watch Fifty Shades this past weekend? What did you think?
- Altuzarra For Target Faux Fur Jacket (available via ebay.com); similar here and here
- Forever 21 Sateen Midi Dress, $16.99
- American Apparel Sheer Luxe Pantyhose, $20
- Christian Siriano for Payless ‘Legend’ Ankle Strap Pump (old), similar here and here
- Forever 21 Round Faux Fur Chain-Strap Clutch, $16.90
- Vintage Choker, similar via ebay.com